Welcome to Ultimate Calisthenics training facility and Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art Studio. We are glad you have chosen our studio for you child and we hope your whole family will enjoy our training program. This overview has been written to describe our programs, goals, policies and the details that go into making each training session as happy and successful as possible. Please study it and keep it for reference, as it will answer many of your questions.
Our training sessions are planned so that students will:
1. Be protected and feel safe.
2. Develop self-discipline and self-security.
3. Receive personal attention, motivation and encouragement.
4. Develop a positive self-image and learn essential skills.
5. Be physically developed in the playful and fun environment.
GENERAL GYM AND STUDIO RULES
1. Safe environment – never endanger yourself or others.
2. No running in the main gym and studio, unless directed by the trainer.
3. Always follow coach’s directions.
4. Bare feet or socks only in the studio area. Indoor shoes are allowed in the main gym.
5. Long hair must be worn in a ponytail, bun, or braid.
6. Only water bottles are allowed in the gym and studio. Absolutely no food or chewing gums.
7. No cell phones, electronic devices or jewelry of any kind during class.
8. No gymnastics activity in the lobby or the main gym without permission.
9. Let a coach know if any injury occurs.
MONTHLY TUITION POLICY
1. Registration fee for new students $35 (including branded t-shirt).
2. Monthly payments will be accepted by credit card only, which will be provided with the Agreement and the payment withdrawal will occur on the 1st date of every month till the end of the season in June.
3. Cash payments will be accepted for the first month and last month non-refundable deposit, thereafter on a monthly basis.
4. Trial session or drop-in class charge: 1 hour - $30, 2 hours - $50. Sign up is required after trial session.
5. Tuition is the same amount each month regardless if it is 4 or 5 weeks month.
6. If registration occurs in a middle of a month, monthly payment for that month will be prorated based on number of the training sessions for that month at the regular price per session.
7. Siblings get discount based on the rates provided in the Agreement.
8. Makeup classes should be completed within a payment period.
9. NO REFUNDS.
10. HST is not included
Session cancellations require a written notice at least 4 weeks in advance. There are no discounts if a course is interrupted. There will be a one-time penalty for all months attended, based on the difference between the regular monthly rate and the contract monthly rate.
If a student cannot take a class for any reason, we do not refund money, but students have the option of making up the class. Makeup classes should be completed within a payment period.
Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art Studio reserves the right to have a supply trainer in the event a main trainer is ill, absent or unavailable. If a class is cancelled due to a trainer's absence, the gymnast will receive a make-up class for each class the trainer is away. If a trainer cancels any class, the trainer is obliged to make up those classes. If a trainer plans to be away for an extended period of time, a supply trainer will be arranged.
All student sicknesses are subject to Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art Studio 's 24 hours' notice policy. Out of consideration for our teachers, who are performers and educators, as well as other students in the school, we ask that students who are sick consider staying home if they are contagious or very ill. In the event of ongoing or major illness, please contact administration immediately to make appropriate arrangements.
HOLIDAY / SNOW DAY / SCHOOL CLOSURE
Lessons will be made-up if are cancelled by Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art Studio for any weather related reasons. All holidays and events related cancellations will be announced in advance.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND THE STUDIO BULLETIN BOARD
All announcements are usually made to parents through social media (Facebook and Instagram, please follow us for updates and news) and e-mail newsletters and on the studio bulletin board for you to view and read. Please provide us with an e-mail address which will be checked regularly and take the time to scan the bulletin board every time to keep informed of school happenings and/or announcements.
Attendance is taken at the beginning of each class. It is important that your child attends classes every week. Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class, and the school cannot jeopardize its responsibilities to the rest of the class for one student. If a student misses too many trainings, they may fall behind the rest of the class and may be asked not to perform in the show.
END OF THE YEAR SHOW AND AWARDS
All students of Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art Studio will be on stage in the final show of the school year. The show will be scheduled for the third Sunday of July.
All other students will participate in one or two group routines and some will perform solo numbers.
Acro Yoga Kids will receive a certificate. Acro Performers will receive medals. We may also be giving out Special Achievement awards.
YEAR END TICKET POLICY
All school fees must be paid in full or your child will not be permitted to participate in
any productions. Parents will receive discounted tickets. Discounted tickets can only be bought at the studio and will not be available at the box office or other outlets.
Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art School is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings. Students are strongly advised to leave personal valuables at home.
The studio reserves the right to cancel the enrollment of a child for the following
1. Non-payment or excessive late payment of fees.
2. Not observing the rules of the school.
3. Child has special needs which we cannot adequately meet with our current staffing patterns.
4. Physical and/or verbal abuse of staff or children, by a parent or child.
You are the best judge of your child’s health and we trust you will not bring a sick child
to the school. However, if in the opinion of the teaching staff your child is sick, we will
call you to come and pick-up your child. The following criteria will be considered in
determining if your child must go home:
1. Fever of 38 degrees or higher.
2. Inflammation of the eyes.
4. An incidence of diarrhea.
5. Communicable disease.
Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art Studio does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance policies or OHIP and if injury occurs it its understood that the student’s own policy is your only source of reimbursement. A health release agreement must be signed by parents upon registration.
USE OF IMAGES OF STUDENTS
All photo, video, and audio material of students may be displayed on the Real ExerciZ Acro Yoga & Circus Art School website, social medias or used in promotional and school publications. Upon registration, parents are required to sign a form of consent for the use of this media.
Agreement to the school policies must be indicated by parents or guardians in the registration form for the student by signing the form.